Statement of sign policy
F. Center for Workforce and Community Education
Because of the unique nature of CWCE and the courses and classes that it offers, measures have been considered to meet its needs.
- CWCE will be supplied its own, rolling bulletin boards for primary entrances/exits at each campus.
- CWCE will be solely responsible for its own posting and removal of signs and displays.
- CWCE will be responsible for taking out and putting away the rolling boards each day.
- There will be no limit as to the number of signs on each board per event.
- CWCE signs do not need to be stamped.