Contact InformationMain office:
3rd Floor, main building
Meet the department:
The CCRI Department of Marketing and Communications is the hub for all internal and external college communications. If you have news you want people to know about, let us know!
News and Events
- New noncredit course teaches acupressure, shiatsu techniques to health care practitioners
- PACE program provides accelerated, stackable, career-ladder credentials
- Graduating student wins bid as first-ever national DECA president from R.I.
- Fire Science program now accredited with National Fire Administration
- New dean returns to her Rhode Island roots
- Avid Film Composer co-inventor is guest professor in Warwick this fall
- CCRI participating in group to encourage younger students to learn a foreign language
- CCRI's Fall Classic golf tournament is Sept. 17
- Emergency Management program to host open house
- Knight Gallery director takes interest in Brutalism to her own photography show