Official CCRI Logo
The Community College of Rhode Island logo is the primary identifying element of the
graphic identity system. Updated in 2005, the updates to the logo are deliberately
subtle in an effort to seamlessly integrate it without a perceptible visual change
to outside viewers. These logos must be used on all stationary, publications, signage,
websites and other communications, print or electronic, produced by any college program
or department. See guidelines below.
Official CCRI logo
CCRI logo reproduction:
- Camera-ready reproduction files for the CCRI logo are available through the Department of Marketing and Communications. These files are provided in the following sizes: 6-inch and 3-inch tiff files.
- Always use the size closest to that meeting your needs. For in-between sizes always
select and reduce the next larger size.
- Do not reduce any of the camera-ready art more than 50 percent and do not reproduce
the CCRI logo smaller than 1/2-inch wide.
- For maximum clarity and visibility, a “clear zone” equal to the height of the capital
“C”in Community should be maintained around each signature on any design piece.
- No CCRI signature should be reproduced to a size where the CCRI logo is smaller than
1/2 in. wide.
- The official color of the Community College of Rhode Island are CCRI Green PANTONE
(PMS) 349. Black is the alternative when budget or context rule out the use of color.
PMS 349 Green = #006B3F
Incorrect uses of the logo