DisclaimerThe links to external websites are provided as a convenience; the library bears no responsibility for the accuracy of the content of external sites.
We encourage students to think critically and become information literate, i.e.,
"to recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information."
Consider the criteria listed in the Evaluating Websites page to help determine the worthiness of a Web resource.
Web Resources: Health/Medicine
- See also Dental Health Databases
- See also Nursing and Allied/Rehab Health Databases
- American Medical Association
- Interagency Council on Information Resources in Nursing (ICIRN) Essential Nursing Resources (ENR)
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Library of Medicine
- Rhode Island Department of Health
This page developed and maintained by the CCRI Library. Send comments and suggestions to .