How to view your CCRI ID number
The easiest way to find your CCRI ID is to look on your CCRI ID card:
Your CCRI ID number is the 8-digit number under your name.
If you do not have a card, it is recommended you get one at any one of the 4 main campuses. (See locations and hours.) Until then, you can also view your CCRI ID number from within certain areas of theMyCCRI portal. The following steps will show you how:
- Open a browser (Preferably Internet Explorer 8 or later or Firefox 3.6 or later. The screen shots below were made using IE 9).
- Browse to the CCRI home page at www.ccri.edu.
Login to MyCCRI using the MyCCRI Login box:
- Login to MyCCRI using the MyCCRI Login box:
- After logging in, click on the "For Faculty" tab:
- When the "For Faculty" page appears, click on the "Faculty Detail Schedule" link in the "Faculty Schedule/Class Lists" box in bottom left-hand corner:
- When your Faculty Detail Schedule page appears, look in the top right-hand corner, where you will see an 8-digit number next to your name. This is your CCRI ID number.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.