How to view your CCRI ID number
The easiest way to find your CCRI ID is to look on your CCRI ID card:
Your CCRI ID number is the 8-digit number under your name.
If you do not have a card, it is recommended you get one at any one of the 4 main
campuses. (See locations and hours.) Until then, you can also view your CCRI ID number from within certain areas of
the MyCCRI portal. The following steps will show you how:
- Open a browser (Preferably Internet Explorer 8 or later or Firefox 3.6 or later. The screen shots
below were made using IE 9).
- Browse to any CCRI web page on www.ccri.edu.
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Login to MyCCRI using the MyCCRI Login box:
- After logging in, click on the "For Faculty" tab:
- When the "For Faculty" page appears, click on the "Faculty Detail Schedule" link in the "Faculty Schedule/Class Lists" box in bottom left-hand corner:
- When your Faculty Detail Schedule page appears, look in the top right-hand corner, where you will see an 8-digit number
next to your name. This is your CCRI ID number.