How to view your CCRI ID number
The easiest way to find your CCRI ID is to look on your CCRI ID card:
Your CCRI ID number is the 8-digit number under your name.
If you do not have a card, it is recommended you get one at any one of the 4 main campuses. (See locations and hours.) Until then, you can also view your CCRI ID number from within certain areas of the MyCCRI portal. The following steps will show you how:
- Open a browser (Preferably Internet Explorer 8 or later or Firefox 3.6 or later. The screen shots below were made using IE 9).
- Browse to the CCRI home page at www.ccri.edu.
Login to MyCCRI using the MyCCRI Login box:
- Login to MyCCRI using the MyCCRI Login box:
- After logging in, click on the "For Faculty" tab:
- When the "For Faculty" page appears, click on the "Faculty Detail Schedule" link in the "Faculty Schedule/Class Lists" box in bottom left-hand corner:
- When your Faculty Detail Schedule page appears, look in the top right-hand corner, where you will see an 8-digit number next to your name. This is your CCRI ID number.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.