How to embed an asset onto a page
- Login to OUCampus
- Create a new page (see "How to create a new page" for more information, if necessary.)
- Edit the main content section of the new page
- Place the cursor where you want the asset to be inserted.
- Click on the "Insert / Edit Asset" button in the toolbar
- In the Asset Browser, find and select the asset you wish to embed by either scrolling through the left pane or by filtering the list using tags
- After choosing the asset, click the "Select Asset" button
- Remove all unwanted content from the page that remains from the template
- Click the save button
- Go into page properties by clicking on the "props" button
- Turn off the right column by selection "No" from the "Configuration Parameters" drop-down menu
- Publish the new page
- Click "View in new window" so that the new form or gallery can be reviewed and tested.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.