Become a CCRI Web Content Manager
Steps and form
Step 1: Fill out and submit the Web Content Manager's Agreement below.
Step 2: Review "Creating Departmental Websites".
Step 3: Schedule Web Content Manager's Training by emailing Web Services.
Web Content Manager's Agreement
I agree to become a Web Content Manager under the following conditions:
- I am a full-time or permanent part-time CCRI employee.
- I am responsible for the timely maintenance of all information that I submit to the
- The web pages that I submit will follow all CCRI publication guidelines including
the Web Publishing Guidelines and"Creating Departmental Websites".
- I will read my CCRI email daily and respond to questions, suggestions and problem
reports sent by CCRI website visitors regarding my area(s) of the website or forward
said emails to the appropriate content manager with a cc: email@example.com
- I will test all of my web development work on the CCRI website using the most commonly
used versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, checking for problems in content and/or appearance.
- I understand that the information I submit for the CCRI website may be removed if
any college or web publishing policies are violated.
- I will be the below mentioned department/organization's web content liaison with Community
College of Rhode Island.
- I will attend Web related training and facilitate the development of web content within
Please provide the following information: