Adding Page Titles
- Open your Firefox* browser.
- *IMPORTANT - You must use the Firefox browser in order for all CMS features to work. [Download here]
- Browse to the page on your site that you want to edit and log in by hovering over the last updated date on the bottom of the page.
- Expand the split-screen view by clicking the arrow button in order to display the menu.
- Check the file out.
- Click the
button to display the page properties.
- In the Page Properties window, locate the Title text box and enter your page title.
- Your page title should match the name of your Headline.
- Click Save.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.