How to Apply Styles in Text Edit View
- Open your Firefox* browser.
- *IMPORTANT - You must use the Firefox browser in order for all CMS features to work. [Download here]
- Browse to the page on your site that you want to edit and log in by clicking the last updated date on the bottom of the page.
- Click the Edit Main Content button.
- Highlight your text.
- Look for the
drop-drop menu on the toolbar and choose the appropriate style.
- Once satisfied, save your work.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.