How to Use Snippets
- Open your Firefox* browser.
- *IMPORTANT - You must use the Firefox browser in order for all CMS features to work. [Download here]
- Browse to the page on your site that you want to edit and log in by clicking the last updated date on the bottom of the page.
- Click the Edit Main Content button.
- Look for the Insert Predefined Snippet Content button on the toolbar.
- Once the Snippets window is open...
- Select a Snippet Category.
- Choose the desired Snippet.
- Click the Insert button.
- Once satisfied, save your work.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.