Basic Access & Editing Manual
Download full 56 page manual - 2.4M PDF*
Basic Access & Editing Instructions
Unless otherwise indicated, the following links go to bookmarked sections of a large (2.4MB) PDF file. PDF files require Acrobat Reader to view and/or print-out. Download here.
Bookmarks are best viewed while using Firefox (they may not work correctly with Chrome).
- Edit a page
- Adding Links
- Editing/Removing Existing Links
- Adding Images ** NOTE: The Image Editor minimally requires Java 5 installed to be able to use it. However, the latest version of Java is recommended. [Download]
- Editing/Removing Existing Images
- Publishing a Page
- Sending a Page for Approval
- Approving a page
- Adding New Web Pages
- Adding new folders
- Uploading Files
- Removing Files/Folders
- Saving for Future Editing
- Using WYSIWYG Snippets
- Check-in/Check-out Concept
- Review Approval Status
- Change Password
- Change Other Account Information
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.