Printing to the MFD Copier/Printer
Sending a document to Print
- To print a document select Print from the menu bar and select the MFD Printer from your available printers.
- You will be prompted for a User ID and Password. Enter this information and make note of this information as you will need it in order to retrieve your document from the MFD. (The user id and password are document specific; they are not permanently attached to the printer. This is to insure that only you can retrieve the document.)
- You may retrieve the document now or continue sending documents to the printer for retrieval at a later time. If more than one document is sent to the printer, it is suggested that you use the same User ID and Password as this will make it easier for retrieval.
Retrieving a document from the MFD
- Press the Printer button
- Press Print Jobs
- Select the User ID you entered
- Select Print all jobs
- When prompted for your Password type it in and select OK
- When prompted to confirm that you want to print, select Yes
- The document(s) will print
- Press Clear to remove your User ID