SkyDrive is a clouded-based storage system that lets CCRI students store, share and organize files, photos and favorites on Windows servers, and access them from any computer with an Internet connection. You're automatically logged into SkyDrive when you access your MyCCRI student email. Store up to 7 gigabytes (GB) of photos and files. A storage meter shows how much space you've used.
- Move, copy, delete, rename or caption your photos and files after you upload them.
- Organize your files in top-level folders and subfolders that you create.
- Easily share your files with your friends. Share your photos as slideshows with thumbnail images.
- Control who can see your files by assigning access permissions (personal, shared or public) to any of your top-level folders.
- Collaborate on documents. Combine SkyDrive with Groups to create a shared document workspace.
Files saved on SkyDrive are stored on Microsoft servers. CCRI takes no responsibility for files stored on the SkyDrive, so make sure you keep a backup copy of all files stored in your SkyDrive. Microsoft provides no guarantees for data stored in SkyDrive and you should note that there is no commitment to provide continuous access to your files, therefore loss of the service may deny access to important files at critical times.
You should be aware that it is both a breach of the SkyDrive contract and CCRI terms and conditions to store any copyright material within this institution. This includes books, music or videos subject to copyright.
Other ways you can access your SkyDrive
SkyDrive on the web - https://skydrive.live.com
You can also install a SkyDrive application on your computer or smartphone. There are versions for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android at https://apps.live.com/skydrive.
Mobile SkyDrive APP
You can also install a SkyDrive application on your computer or smartphone. There are versions for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android at https://apps.live.com/skydrive
- SkyDrive Forums
- Check SkyDrive Status
- SkyDrive Demo
- Live.com Help
- SkyDrive Help
- SkyDrive How To's
- Sharing Office docs with SkyDrive
- Email guides
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .