Microsoft Campus Agreement at CCRI
As part of the Microsoft Campus Agreement CCRI Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase Microsoft Office 2013 products for their home computers through Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP).
Please note program change: Microsoft has discontinued the purchase of Office 2010 in their Home Use Program. Only Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Macintosh are now available. Microsoft is expected to release Office 2014 for MAC during the second half of 2013.
- The program is for CCRI faculty and staff only. Students are not authorized to use the program
- Cost for an at-home download is $9.95 (plus tax) provides you with a license key and allows you to download one copy of the software
- Cost for an optional back-up DVD is $13.99 (this is an additional $13.99 which includes shipping and is not available for Language Packs)
- Your back-up DVD will arrive in 2-4 weeks
- No provision is made for future releases and you would be required to pay the indicated price for future editions
- You may install the software on only one computer
- You may order Office 2013 (Windows) or Office 2011 (MAC), but not both
Prices can change and do vary outside the U.S. See the HUP web site for current offers.
Office Professional Plus 2013 (for Windows) includes:
- Access 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Excel 2013
- Publisher 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- Lync 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Word 2013
- Outlook 2013
Office for MAC 2011 includes:
- Excel for MAC 2011
- Outlook for MAC 2011
- PowerPoint for MAC 2011
- Word for MAC 2011
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program website, please follow the steps below:
- Email the Help Desk at email@example.com to obtain the HUP Program Code for accessing the Microsoft Home Use Program website.
Note: The HUP Program Code you will be given is assigned to CCRI for our sole use to access this site. You must not “share” this code with anyone outside CCRI.
- Open a web browser and go to https://hup.microsoft.com/
- Select the country you wish your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order website.
- Enter your CCRI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and insert the program code you requested in step 1.
- You will then receive an email from Microsoft with further instructions about accessing the list of available software and how to order.
- Place your order on-line and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping and handling costs.
Please visit http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/faq.aspx to learn more about the availability of Home Use Program software.
Built-in Help: pressing F1 in any application, or using the Help menu in the application
Support Info Online: http://www.microsoft.com/office
Take a moment to review system requirements to ensure that your computer can run the software you're about to order.
Please contact the Help Desk at 825.1112 or by email email@example.com
- You must be a current CCRI faculty or staff member
- If you are no longer employed by CCRI, your home use of Microsoft Office is no longer governed by CCRI’s Microsoft Campus Agreement: you either have to remove the software from your computer(s), or purchase an appropriate license.
- If the Campus Agreement ends, the home use license ends as well: you either have to remove the software from your computer(s), or purchase an appropriate license.
- You cannot sell, resell, or transfer the license or media to someone else.
- You do not purchase the software, but the right to use it. The licensed product must be used on a personally owned computer. It may not be installed or used on any college-owned computer.
- Go to the confirmation email you received after purchasing.
- Click the download link.
- Save the file to your "Desktop". Do not change the file name.
- After the download has completed, double click on the file icon to start the installation.
- When prompted, use the product key listed on your confirmation page and email to activate your software.
Installation of DVD
Once you obtain the DVD:
- Insert the DVD disc into a drive of your home computer
- The Microsoft Office installation program starts
- Enter the license key. The Product Key is on a sticker within the DVD box
- Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .