Contact InformationHelp Desk
CIT's (for Faculty)
Academic LabsKnight Campus
Handbook for Staff and Student Assistant Positions
Timesheets and Payroll
It is the responsibility of the employee to record their hours worked. This is done electronically through each employee's MyCCRI Account.
- Student and Staff Assistants must record hours worked on a daily basis.
- Student and Staff Assistants must submit their time sheet to their supervisor at the end of the pay period.
- Discrepancies of days and times worked will be adjusted by the supervisor.
- Completed time sheets are submitted to the Payroll office biweekly and monthly.
- Incomplete timesheets will not be submitted.
- Bi-weekly employees are paid two weeks after time sheets are submitted. Monthly employees are paid on the third Wednesday of each month.
Meal and Break Periods
When an employee works 4 or more consecutive hours, he/she may be entitled to a short break at the discretion of his/her supervisor. Supervisors will work out appropriate schedules with their student and staff assistants based on departmental need.