Knight Username Change Request Form
Please complete the form and then print, sign and date it.
CCRI Knight Campus
400 East Avenue
Warwick, RI 02886
Before completing this form, please contact the appropriate office and make sure your legal name change has been entered and processed within the Banner system. Username change requests will be processed after the legal name change has been completed in the Banner system.
- Students : contact the Enrollment Services Office at 825.2003
- Faculty/Staff Employees: contact Human Resources at 825.2311
Once your request has been received by CCRI IT, a technologist will contact you by e-mail with further instructions for retrieving your new username and changing your password.
- A Campus Knight account cannot be renamed. It must be deleted and then replaced with a new account.
- Be aware that this will result in the permanent loss of all email . Please either transfer all email to another email account or print it out.
- Also, after you have received your new username, you should communicate the change to the people who used your old e-mail address as soon as possible.
I certify that the information supplied above is correct.
Client Signature: _____________________________ Date:_________________
For Information Technology Use Only:
New Username: ___________________________________
Step 1: Operations: Initials: _____ Date: _____________
Step 2: Instructional Support: Initials: _____ Date: _____________
Step 3: MIS: Initials: _____ Date: _____________
Step 4: Return to Help Desk: Track-IT Initials: _____ Date: _____________