How to print using PrinterOn Campus Printing Services
Please Note: If you are using a mobile phone, you must have cookies enabled. Cookies are automatically enabled by default unless you disabled them.
- Open a Browser and go to http://mobileprint.ccri.edu/
- Select the "PRINT" button
- Enter your network login credentials (Students: Knight account username/password; Faculty/Staff: Domain account username/password ) and click "LOG IN"
- Select "EquitracPrinter"
Select a file
- Browse to the file location OR paste the URL
- Set the number of copies and/or page range
- Click "CONTINUE"
- Choose paper size and finishing options then click "CONTINUE"
Submit Job To Printer.
After submission, at the bottom left side of the window, you have the option to log out, print another document to the same printer or choose a different printer.
- Retrieve your submitted print job at Page Counter device at printer or copier with Student/Staff ID number or with ID Card swipe.
NOTE: Print jobs are held in the print queue for 72 hours
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .