Setup Exchange 2010 on Samsung Galaxy S 4/5 Using the Wizard
For Faculty and Staff
Please follow the instructions below to configure the Samsung Galaxy S 4/5 to retrieve your CCRI email. When on campus, be sure that you are connected to the CCRI Secure network.
- From the Home Screen tap Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Accounts from the Accounts tab and then select Add account
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Enter your email address in the 1st box and the password in the 2nd box for the account and tap Next
- Review the message displayed on the screen. You can uncheck the Always show option and then tap OK
- Your device will attempt to automatically find the additional information needed to configure your account. If it can prepopulate the information tap Next and skip to step 9. If it does not prepopulate, continue with step 8
- Enter your email address, domain, username, password and accept all SSL certificates if not prepopulated. Tap Manual setup.
- Enter your domain, username, password and exchange server, webmail.ccri.edu Tap Next
- When your account has been successfully configured, you will see the screen below.
- Enter a name for the account. This will help you to easily identify the account.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .