Setup Exchange 2010 on Android
For Faculty and Staff
You must use either Google Chrome or Firefox as the browser.
- Click the Mail icon
- Click the Exchange Active Sync button (note: for some Android devices, this will be replaced by the CorporateSync option)
- Enter the appropriate information into each of the following fields
- Email: enter your CCRI email address
- Password: enter you’re MyCCRI password
- Then click the Next button
- Enter the appropriate information into each of the following fields:
- Email address: enter your entire e-mail address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server address: webmail.ccri.edu
- Domain: leave this blank
- Username: Enter your entire MyCCRI email address (ex: email@example.com)
- Password: Enter your MyCCRI password
- Mark the checkbox next to "This server requires an encrypted SSL connection"
- Click the Next button
- Choose whether or not you wish to synchronize your mail, contacts, and calendars to your Android phone. Then click Finish setup
Your email account has been configured.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .