Setting up Outlook/Exchange
Please follow the steps below to configure Outlook 2013 for the first time on your
- Open Outlook - the program can be found by clicking on the Start button > All Programs > Microsoft Office 2013
- The Welcome to Microsoft Outlook 2013 window will open. Click Next
- From the Microsoft Outlook Account Setup window, under the Do you want to set up Outlook to connect to an email account? be sure that Yes is selected. Click Next
- On the Add Account screen enter your name, email address and password. Be sure you enter your email
address as firstname.lastname@example.org (for example, email@example.com). Click Next
- The Exchange server will now automatically configure your account. The Add Account screen indicating that the account is being configured will appear. Click Next.
- The Searching for your mail server settings... window will open indicating the configuration process has been successfully completed
and your account is ready to use. Click Finish
- Outlook 2013 will do some additional configuration, after which you will be brought
to your email inbox.