Equipment may be reserved using one of the following methods:Equipment may be reserved using one of the following methods:
Online: On-line equipment request form
Please review the equipment loan policies for details regarding use and return time.
Technology Available for Instructional Use
The Department of IT provides the following equipment that faculty and staff may borrow for classroom use or for college related business. Please refer our Technology in the Classrooms web page before requesting equipment in classrooms.
- LCD Projectors
- Computers with CD/DVD drives
- Document Cameras (Visual Presenters)
- TV/VCR/DVD combo players
- CD Players
- Audio Recorders
- Videoconferencing Systems
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders with tripods
- Wireless Laptop Carts ('Just-in-Time' portable lab)
- Smart Interactive Display Panels (electronic whiteboards)
- Portable Sound System, Speakers, Mixer and Microphones (events, ceremonies and large venue only)
- Wireless PowerPoint presenters/pointer
- Overhead Transparency Projectors
*Special portable devices such as loaner program laptops, portable projectors and digital cameras may be available for short term loans.