Retention & Completion
IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) - It is a system of interrelated surveys conducted annually by the US Department's National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). IPEDS gathers information from every college, university, and technical and vocational institution that participate in federal student financial aid programs. Data is frozen as of that year's reporting period.
- IPEDS Fall to Fall Retention Rates
- IPEDS Completion Rates
- IPEDS Full-Time Peer Retention
- IPEDS Part-Time Peer Retention
- 2009 IPEDS Cohort - Completion and Persistence Rates by Gender & Ethnicity
- 2008 IPEDS Cohort - Completion and Persistence Rates by Gender & Ethnicity
- 2007 IPEDS Cohort - Completion and Persistence Rates by Gender & Ethnicity
The data in these reports may slightly differ from IPEDS reporting since data is recaptured for prior years updates (includes backdated processing).
This page developed and maintained by Institutional Research and Planning. Send comments and suggestions to .