Contact InformationAlicia Lyon
Web Content Manager
Institutional Planning Council
The Institutional Planning Council is the major planning and policy body. Its work focuses on strategic planning and college effectiveness.
Scope of work:
- Monitor college planning system
- Develop and update the college's strategic plan
- Shepherd the accreditation process
- Review recommendations for priorities in strategic plans
- Monitor the college's program for non-academic institutional assessment
- Develop criteria for budget allocations
- Review budget allocation recommendations
- Coordinate and integrate functional committees
- Ensure college's alignment with accreditation standards 18.104.22.168, and 11
This page developed and maintained by the College Governance Committee. Send comments and suggestions to .