- Prismatic Perception Project: Prismatic Perception
- Steff's Web Page: GRUNDY CENTRAL
- An art museum we traveled to in Basel, Switzerland: Fondation Beyeler
- Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany...München Oktoberfest
- The Red Violin (French: Le Violon rouge , German: Die Rote Violine , Italian: Il Violino Rosso , Chinese: 紅提琴) is a 1998 Canadian drama film directed by François Girard. It spans four centuries and five countries as it tells the story of a mysterious violin and its many owners. The film was an international co-production between companies in Canada, Italy and the United Kingdom.
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Providence Performing Arts Center
- Trinity Repertory Company