- French and German Clubs/ CCRI Service Learning Program
- Meetings: Every Wednesday @ 11:30 a.m. – Arts & Humanities Room
2010-2011 Highlights of the Activities of the French and German Clubs include:
- Saturday, October 23, 2010 - Trip to Harvard University Art Museums
- November, 2010 In-house donations collected by club members for Toy Drive Giveaway
- December 1, 2010 Bake Sale for Toy Drive Giveaway – Raised over $200.00 to purchase toys for Toy Drive (pleased see article below).
- November, 2010- Collected food items for Thanksgiving and Christmas Food Drives
- December 3 & 6, 2010 – Students and Advisor purchased toys for Toy Drive
- December 8, 2010 – Toy Drive Distribution to CCRI Community with donations received of over $400.00
- Project Have Hope Fundraisers – $1979.00
- Conscious Living Festival – April 25, 2011 College-wide event to raise awareness with over 19 guest speakers/clubs
- Trip to New York City with the Italian Club – April 30, 2011
- September 2010 – May 2011 Tab Drive for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Final delivery made in December of over 60 pounds of tabs
2010 -2011 : Our 5 Causes:
1. Supporting Tori Lynn Andreozzi Foundation www.torilynnfoundation.org/
II. Food Drive for Rhode Island Community Food Bank
III. Toy Drive Giveaway for CCRI Community
IV. Supporting Shriners Children’s Hospital through Tab Drive
V. Project Have Hope
The activities of the French and German clubs have fostered a spirit of comradeship among the students.
This page developed and maintained by German & French Club. Send comments and suggestions to .