Program Learning Outcomes Statements
Upon successful completion of the Liberal Arts Program with a Concentration in Foreign Languages, students are expected to:
- Understand the target language in spoken and written form at Stage III of the Language Learning Continuum.
- Speak and write the target language at Stage III of the Language Learning Continuum.
- Demonstrate an understanding of global, cultural, and historical perspectives
- Identify, analyze, and understand complex ideas, and draw inferences from facts.
- Use teamwork to accomplish tasks in groups.