RIEOC Meeting Prep
Your RI Educational Opportunity Center Councilor is looking forward to meeting with you!
If you have any questions or need to reschedule, please call the office at 401-455-6028.
- If you are meeting at the Providence campus head to room 2254. (Directions to the Providence campus)
- If you are meeting at the Warwick campus head to room 1050. (Directions to the Warwick campus)
- If you are meeting at the Lincoln campus head to room 1146. (Directions to the Lincoln campus)
Please bring the following documents if they were requested when you made your appointment:
- Alien registration card (green card) or proof of refugee status if you are not a United States citizen
- Your last year’s tax return
- Your benefit statement or monthly amount received (Welfare, Social Security)
- Your parent(s) last year’s tax return
- Your parent(s) benefit statement(s) or monthly amount received (Welfare, Social Security)
- High school diploma or GED certificate