Contact InformationJerry Bernardini
Department Web Content Manager
Engineering Missions and Outcomes
The mission of CCRI's engineering transfer program is to prepare our students by giving them a solid foundation of math, science, and basic engineering courses to successfully articulate into a four year ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc) engineering program or to enter into the workforce.
- Complete a course of study that leads to successful transfer to a 4-yr ABET accredited program
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- Indentify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Communicate effectively
- Function on project teams
- Design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues
- Recognize and understand the need to engage in life-long learning
This page developed and maintained by Engineering & Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .