Community Education / Personal Development
- Boating Safety
- Healing with Crystals/Minerals
- Kids' College
- Motorcycle Safety Training
- Reiki Workshops
- Retirement Planning
- SAT Prep for High School Students
- Zumba Fitness
Step by Step MS Word
This course will teach you how to use Microsoft Word step by step. Topics include how to enter, select, insert, delete, move, copy, paste and format text. You will learn how to create, format, edit, save and print a document. Also how to open, save and set up a document. Instruction on how to set up your directory by creating folders and organizing your files within the folders is included. Other topics include creating an envelope, label and table, using dialog boxes, spell check, clip art, Microsoft Wizard, Microsoft help, borders, find and replace, paint, auto format, header and footer, bullets and numbers and how to print all or part of a document. Many handouts will be provided.
How to Work with Excel
In this entry-level course, you will learn the basics of using an Excel worksheet. You will learn how to enter and replace data, edit and format cells, columns and rows, enter and edit simple formulas and print the worksheet. Basic knowledge of using computer software is helpful. This is a hands-on class. Handouts will be provided.
This course provides an easy-to-understand education on life planning and retirement planning strategies. The course teaches you how to:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Use new tax laws to your advantage
- Ask the right questions when evaluating insurance coverage
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Use five investment strategies to minimize risks and maximize returns
- Plan retirement income strategies to preserve your standard of living
This page developed and maintained by Center for Workplace and Community Education. Send comments and suggestions to .