Dr. Cap H. Frank
PACE Career Pathways for the 21st Century Program
This program provides:
• instruction in math, reading and writing for the workplace.
• work experiences including job shadows, tours and informational interviews and internships.
• distance learning opportunities.
• case management services.
• career coaching that includes referral to appropriate training, job search strategies, and development of a long-term career and educational plan.
Participants will spend 20 hours each week in the 12-week program. There is no cost for participants and there are no income eligibility guidelines. This program will be held during the day at CCRI’s Warwick Campus. Parking is free.
This training is being offered through CCRI’s Center for Workforce & Community Education and is partially funded by the US Department of Labor.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information.
This page developed and maintained by PACE. Send comments and suggestions to .