Contact InformationJane King
Institute for Leadership & Organizational Development
The Institute for Leadership and Organizational Development provides high-quality customized training programs, public offerings, and certification preparation courses to the Rhode Island business community. We are dedicated to improving your employees’ skills and helping your organization meet and exceed its goals. Whether you want to provide professional development for individual contributors, frontline leaders or executive management, the Institute for Leadership and Organizational Development can customize training programs that meet your business’s unique training and development needs.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We see your initiative through from beginning to end. From initial consultation services to program evaluations, we develop a strong partnership with you in order to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Our highly-skilled and dynamic facilitators offer expertise from a wide variety of business sectors.
- Our partnerships with various internationally recognized training providers allow us to offer a large and diverse selection of training programs and formats.
- We identify funding resources when available and provide grant writing assistance.
- All of our services can be delivered on-site or at our centrally-located training suite in Providence at no additional cost.
- We are continually broadening our program offerings to bring the latest training and development programs and trends to Rhode Island.
As part of the Community College of Rhode Island, we are committed to providing RI business and industry with training resources and programs that are flexible, dynamic, sustainable, and provide the greatest value for your investment.
As a licensed partner with AchieveGlobal, we are pleased to offer over 120 training modules in the following categories:
- Leadership for Results Workshops
- Frontline Leadership Supervisory Skills Workshops
- Facilitating for Results
- Achieving Results Through Genuine Leadership
- Achieving Stellar Service
- Workskills: Steps to Your Success
- Quality Enhancement
- Team Leadership
- Team Effectiveness Workshops
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Leading Successful Projects
- Project Management
- SHRM Learning System New classes have been added for spring 2016
- Winning Through Customer Service
Let us customize any of these programs to fit your employees' needs. Whether you prefer the familiarity of your own site or the comfort of our facilities, our contract training provides the hands-on, customized training your staff needs at a time and location you choose.
For additional information on how the Institute for Leadership and Organizational Development can assist in your training needs, call us or tell us a little bit more about your training needs using the following form: Training Interest Form.