Personal Property Protection
- Lock personal items in your vehicle and out of sight. It only takes seconds to take
items from a vehicle when left in plain sight
- Never leave your wallet, handbag, briefcase laptop, cell phone etc. in a common area
or out in the open.
- Lock personal valuables and cash in your desk and out of sight.
- Never carry large sums of money. If you must, do not advertise.
- Don't attach your identification card to your key ring. This practice could help a
thief find your home or vehicle easily
- Engrave an identifying number and take down all serial numbers in case your property
- Report a lost college key immediately to the College Police
- Do not hide extra sets of keys in your office or vehicle
- Always carry your purse tightly clutched in your hand or under your arm
- Use a lock down device for your laptop
- Never leave your vehicle or office unsecured
- Report all suspicious persons or activity to the College Police.
For additional crime prevention issues please contact your College Police Office.
CCRI DOES NOT assume liability for vehicles or their contents parked on its premises.