Skip Main Navigation

Community College of Rhode Island

Website survey


Clery Report/Crime Statistics

Motorist Assists

The police department does not provide emergency road service. In the event you are unable to start your vehicle because of battery trouble or other mechanical problems we will allow you to use a telephone to call for assistance.

This page developed and maintained by College Police. Send comments and suggestions to

Last Updated: 1/8/16