For More InformationCall our payment plan administrator at 825-1041.
Once you enroll, you can make payments directly through your MyCCRI account.
"EasyPay" Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
CCRI is now offering a new payment plan, "EasyPay" directly through your MyCCRI account. Registration is simple and handled completely through the college's Bursar's Office. Changes you will notice are:
- No more additional credit card fees for payment plan payments. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted as well as electronic check payments (ACH).
- All of your account information is now in one easy to find location, in your MyCCRI account under the "My Account" tab.
- The ability to make payments online (phone payments are no longer permitted).
- Your payment plan amounts will now be updated daily to reflect any changes made to your bill.
- Payment Plan enrollment will be handled completely online. This ensures accurate registration and protects your classes from being dropped.
- All bills and payment plan notifications will be electronic and sent automatically to your MyCCRI email account.
CCRI offers students the EasyPay deferred payment plan for the Fall and Spring terms only. It is an Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan available to all students who meet the payment plan criteria regardless of financial need. This plan enables you to spread tuition payments equally over three (3) months without interest. For those students who register early there is also an "Early Bird" payment plan that enables you to enroll in a four (4) month payment plan. The last day to enroll in the Early Bird plan is January 5, 2015. By paying monthly through current income and savings, you limit borrowing and keep the overall cost of education down. Because it is not a loan, there is no interest charged.
The only additional cost to the student is a $30.00 enrollment fee per semester. Students must have a minimum account balance of $300.00 to enroll.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: The first installment of the deferred payment plan plus the $30.00 enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.
Past due balances cannot be budgeted on the payment plan. Any past due balance indicated on your school bill must be paid to CCRI directly. Personal checks cannot be accepted for past due balances.
Enrollment opens to eligible students on November 25,2014 for the Spring 2015 Semester. Enrollments will be accepted on the web through your MyCCRI account.
|"Early Bird" 4 Payment Plan*||"Standard 3-Payment Plan"|
|1/4 initial payment plus $30 enrollment fee||1/3 initial payment plus $30 enrollment fee|
|2nd payment due February 1st||2nd payment due March 1st|
|3rd payment due March 1st||3rd payment due April 1st|
|4th payment due April 1st|
*The deadline for enrolling in the "Early Bird" 4-payment plan is January 5, 2015
CCRI EasyPay Payment Plan still available through January 26th without incurring a $20.00 late fee.
A late payment plan option will be offered January 27th through February 6th.
This page developed and maintained by Bursar's Office. Send comments and suggestions to .