Contact InformationTania Arriaran
The Community College of Rhode Island is recognized as a National Certified Testing Center. The following tests are currently available through the Testing Center.
- HESI Health Educational System Incorporated
- PSB Health Occupations Aptitude Examination
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- DSSTs (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language - From the Educational Testing Service website, offered only on the Liston Campus)
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- ACCUPLACER (Placement Testing)
- LSAT (From the Law School Admission Council website)
- ASE (From the Automotive Service Excellence website)
- ACT Assessment - From the ACT website
- Health Care Written Bilingual Test
Versant Spanish Test
- Iso-Quality Testing
This page developed and maintained by Associate VP for Student Services. Send comments and suggestions to .