Community Service Day
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
9 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Several statewide locations
This day enables CCRI students, faculty and staff to give back to the outside community and help those in need at nonprofit organizations around the state. All volunteers will receive a special commemorative T-shirt and lunch.
CCRI President Ray Di Pasquale overwhelmingly supports the day of service and employees are not be required to take any personal or vacation time to volunteer for this community project. However, students must get the permission of their individual faculty instructors and faculty and staff must seek permission from department chairs or department managers.
Learn more about projects at this year's sites or register now.
- Child and Family Services of Newport
- Gen. Nathaniel Greene Homestead Association
- Gotta Have Sole Foundation
- House of Hope CDC
- NeighborWorks Blackstone River Valley
- Providence Children's Museum
- Rhode Island Family Shelter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Steamship Historical Society of America
This page developed and maintained by All College Week. Send comments and suggestions to .