Extended day coordinators can be found at the following sites Monday through Thursday. These coordinators resolve problems requiring administrative judgement and enhance student awareness of college activities:
- Linda Lamanna/ Flanagan Campus (Lincoln): Office of Enrollment Services
- Sheila Rance / Liston Campus (Providence): Faculty Offices Area
- Robyn Greene / Newport County Campus: Faculty Area Reception
- Dennis Mullen / Knight Campus (Warwick): Office of Enrollment Services
Duration of Classes
Class times for the Off-Campus Credit Programs have been equated to the amounts of time allotted for comparable daytime classes. Your class times do not contain break periods. If you choose to offer break periods to your students you are obligated to add that time to the end of the class sessions.
- Emergency Information
- Viewing a Summary Class List in MyCCRI
- Entering Verification of Attendance (NO SHOW) Reporting
- Entering Mid Term Grades in MyCCRI
- Entering Final Grades in MyCCRI
This page developed and maintained by Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .